Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hood-lumps and Men of the Underworld

[8.20.09] From: "JUSTICE EMMANUEL AYOOLA" (justiceemmanuelayoola@yahoo.com)
Subject: Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship

justiceemmanuelayoola@yahoo.com has sent you this information from Yahoo! Personals.
(Email address has not been verified.)

Personal message:
FROM THE DESK OF INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT, INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICE COMMISSION (ICPC).MAITAMA-ABUJA, NIGERIA. This management is hereby to inform you that, out of our records, for the year investigation, it is dawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld (Pretenders).However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrators. In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the presidency, Umaru Musa Yar'adua(GCFR),you are by this Email notification to stop any contact regarding this illegal transaction with this Hood-lumps.

Out of our finding, the image of this country has been dented internationally during the past administration of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Presently, we have employed a strategy to remit sanity, and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters, by consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally respectively. Moreover, it occurs that some of our Financial Institutions (Bank) serve as a conduit pipe by which this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime. We have signalized all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction. Any bank found culpable of breaching the law, must have their operational license revoke.

In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act, 25 of 1999 constitution, we have been officially compelled by Senator. A.Aminu(JP),Chairman, Senate committee on Foreign Affair to mapped out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the presidency, and means to radiate immunity for criticism. In view of this, we have been informed that you are still dealing with those hood-lumps in all your attempts to secure the release of your fund. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Do be informed that we reserve the right at our discretion to sue you for damage on recognition of further contact with this people. You have been approved US$850,000(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as a compensation funds.

Therefore you are required to contact the Verification department for proper evaluation into your file. Do be informed that your file security code is PA9877BR67NG.You are to quote these file number for proper identification when contacting this office. Contact the Head of the Verification Unit:: Name: DR.YASITATA DINMA E-mail: info_icpcng@sify.com Direct line: +234-807-805-8001 You are to contact this office upon receipt of this notification immediately to enhance proper consideration and immediate release of your approved compensation funds as the defrauded victim. Vision: To fight corruption to a standstill and restore Nigeria to the enviable standard of respectability and dignity within the comity of nations.

Best Regard, JUSTICE EMMANUEL AYOOLA(Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practice Commission,( ICPC.)

****************Disclaimer***************** this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.

Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship
http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/relationships/24288/dating-101-reviving-your-relationship

Yahoo! Personals
http://personals.yahoo.com/

*****

[8.21.09] Dear Dr. Yasitata Dinma,

In reference to my file with the security code PA9877BR67NG, Justice Emmanuel Ayoola contacted me to say that I must cease all correspondence with my friends the hood-lumps and if I do so I will receive $850,000 as payoff. I have become great friends with these Men of the Underworld so to discontinue my friendship with them will mean to leave a small piece of my heart behind. But for the cause of the National Reform Scheme, I would do it.

Your intent seems to be for me to keep my mouth shut and not talk to the newspapers, yes? You should know that the hood-lumps are offering me quite a bit more money ($2 million, to be exact) than you; if you want me to work with you instead we must establish trust.

I will need video of someone in the Nigerian government so that I know I am dealing with real people at the ICPC; I don't want to do anything illegal so I will need proof you are from the government. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ms. Kitty

*****

[8.21.09] I received your mail and I can understand that you have been scammed in the past. Based on that I was employed by the United Nations to make sure that all victims receive their compensation fund been Approved by the United Nations and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

My good friend, I want to let you to know that I am NOT A NIGERIA, I will only be here for a few days before going back to my country but I am going to make sure you receive your fund ok.

I have to be honest with you; lot of things is happening here in Nigeria if one is not careful he/she will be scam.
The only thing now is that the United Nations only approved two ways to compensate their victims.

(A) BY BANK DRAFT /CHEQUE PAYMENT.

(B) BY ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Please I will like you to choose the very one you need to receive your fund also fill the form and send it back immediately.

Your full name...........
Age..........................
Home Address............
Company name and address if any ----------------------

Phone number...........
Fax...........................

Cell phone number ------------------------
Country location........

I am waiting to receive that information immediately. With regards to your request: find attach my working ID

Thanks.
Dr Yasita Tadinma
Head of the Verification Unit:
Tel; +234-807-8058001



*****

[8.25.09]Dr. Yasita,

I understand now that you are not a Nigeria, and I thank you for the ID card you sent. However, after hearing of your correspondence with me the hoodlumps offered me $3 million. What am I to do? I would like to do the right thing, but $3 million is a lot more appealing than your measly $850,000.

So here is what I propose. You and I split the $3 million and run off together to some exotic tropical paradise. Think about it and get back to me.

Ms. Kitty


*****

[8.25.09] Thank god you started by mentioning that name!!!! hoodlums and how they offered you $3m.From your understanding would you like to face the business you know that is run by hoodlums as for me and my god and family I prayed every day and night never to meet hoodlums on my going out and coming in because they are more dangerous than a poison.

I can not discourage you my dear sister if so wish please kindly move on with the business of hoodlums and count me out for light and darkness has no relationship. Get serious with your hoodlums business men I am not a part to it.

I will submit an application to the office of the governor declaring your compensation fund of $850.000.00 as am unclaimed fund and to call urgently for further investigation on the fund.

I maintain I am not a Nigerian but a South African citizen with respect and honor to the world recognize organization known as united nation, under which recommendation from our office in South Africa I was brought down here Nigeria to assist this country in her battle against internet related financial fraud. I am here to serve the world and if I disobey the rules of the world I will die because I can not stand the world alone, attach is the scan copy of my international passport.

Thanks.
Dr Yasita Tadinma
Head of the Verification Unit:
Tel; +234-807-8058001

*****

[8.27.09] Dear Dr. Yasita,

Please pardon my trickery; I had to be sure you were not a hoodlump. Your outrage at my suggestion that we take the money and run proves that you have no relationship with the darkness. I hope you understand.

Can you please mail me a check for my $850K?

Thanks,
Ms. Kitty


*****

[8.29.09] Your certified international bank to bank confirms able draft or check as your desired payment option, has been approved and handed over to me by the central bank of Nigeria governor for immediate and urgent shipment, all what you are required to do is to send your receivable house address and telephone number where you wish to receive your draft. And fees of $505 for DHL/ VAT shipment cost. I need your urgent response ASAP

Thanks.
Dr Yasita Tadinma
Head of the Verification Unit:
Tel; +234-807-8058001

*****

[8.29.09] Dr. Yasita,

How are you today? I want to thank you for the opportunity you have given me. I could really use the money, because I have no feet. My love life has suffered tremendously from this; my lack of feet make it impossible to exercise. I sit around and eat and eat and eat and eat and I have become obese. Very obese. No man will go out on a date with me.

I cannot send you $505 as I do not have that kind of money, but I can pay you $504 if that's ok.

Ms. Kitty

*****

[8.31.09] Reading your mail sounds more or less kidding to my understanding, who are you? And what are you up to? I wrote to bring to your notice that your scam victim compensation fund of $850.000.00 in a bank to bank international draft has been raised and handed over to me for speedy and urgent delivery to your door step location.

You are required to furnish this office with your complete house address and telephone number which is very important to the DHL shipping company to avoid wrong delivery. the draft must be insured with the federal ministry of justice against theft and a legal tender to give you the legitimate power to deposited the draft and pay into your account for withdrawal and none governmental probe on your side when spending the money.

The insurance cost and DHL cost and vat are all included in the $505 and you should proceed and send this money via western union money transfer, you need to act fast with regards to the above information.

Your too big fat body has nothing to do with anything. My advice is that you get your fund first and look for men to have a date with; surely you have a good taste of life again.

If really you are a victim of scam with the Nigerian government then kindly go for your right reward, but if you are not then I suggest we stop so far communicating with each other because I have no time for this, and the best I can do is to return your draft back to the central bank of Nigeria exhibit strong room and unclaimed draft for further investigation

Thanks.
Dr Yasita Tadinma
Head of the Verification Unit:
Tel; +234-807-8058001

*****

[9.11.09] Dr. Yasita,

Most certainly I am a scam victim and I wish to receive my compensation. I thank you for your advice on dating; I will try what you say.

What do you make of my offer of $504?

Ms. Kitty


*****

[9.12.09] DON'T EMAIL ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Thanks.
Dr Yasita Tadinma
Head of the Verification Unit:
Tel; +234-807-8058001

0 comments: