Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Plot Thickens

Dear Friends,

In the convoluted Spam adventure that is this blog, a twisted irony emerges.

I was highly amused to see recently on Google Analytics that I've been getting some visitors from Kenya and Nigeria; surely some of these are normal, law-abiding people. But my first gleeful thought was, "They've found me!" The idea of what their opinion must be of my counter attacks has only added fuel to the fire in the ongoing Spam War.

To make things even more enjoyable, one of them just asked to subscribe to my updates. Thinking the name sounded unusual yet familiar, I did some research and found that it is a name I have run across before as an alias for a supposed "contact" in an exchange with a spammer, Mr. Mueller and the Extradited Sister.

Hello, Mr. Mike Itsede! This feels like Spy vs. Spy, and I do appreciate the wit of you watching me watching you. Nice try, but I still see you.

-- Kitty

0 comments: