Friday, March 27, 2009

My first experiment

The following was my first experiment in responding to a Spammer. Not too exciting.


But I do wonder what happened to them... the address I supplied was for the New Orleans Division of the FBI, and the phone number belonged to JoJo the Clown. My response in bold.

-- Jess

*****

Congrat ,your email address has been selected as one of our winning email.you have been awarded the sum of 450,000.00 Pounds.you are to contact Mr Harrison Finchley of S.G.F.T.F with the email below for claims.you are to give answer to the following question and send to him.(1) Name? (2) AGE? (3) CONTACT ADDRESS? (4)PHONE/FAX (5)NATIONALITY? (6)SEX (7)ANNUAL INCOME? Kindly fill and send to the below email the above required details.

Email:mrharrisonfinchleydept@yahoo.co.uk
Announcer :Morgan Becker
Co-ordinator:Stewart Hegley

Wow, I am like, so excited! This never happens to me! OMG! Is 450,000 pounds a lot?

(1) Name? Ms. Kitty Binkley.
(2) AGE? 30.
(3) CONTACT ADDRESS? 2901 Leon C. Simon Dr., New Orleans, Louisiana, 70126.
(4)PHONE/FAX? 504-866-4400 (phone)
(5)NATIONALITY? What does that word mean?
(6)SEX? Yes, please.
(7)ANNUAL INCOME? $275,000

Kitty



0 comments: