Monday, April 27, 2009

Part 1: Mr. Mueller and the Extradited Sister

This correspondence is turning out to be quite lengthy so I have decided to split it into two posts; please stay tuned for the sequel. At this point in the story, Ms. Kitty has yet to pay her ATM transfer fees and is waiting upon a post card from Mr. Oga. Mr. Mueller (if you didn't know, Robert Mueller is the current Director of the FBI) is busy hunting down Lola, Kitty's sister who has been arrested in Mexico for smuggling cocaine and gummy worms.

When the story continues, a mysterious inspect confirms Lola's well-being an extradition to another country, and Mr. Mueller grows increasingly frustrated with Kitty's lack of payment.

Enjoy!



Joseph Persichini, Jr

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
 
OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: MR. ROBERT MUELLER @
FBI  Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail: fbi2243@mail2America.com

E-mail: fbi2243@live.com

Attn: ***** ***** (Edit: Deleted my real name.)

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network AND the information from the Metropolitan Police Authority interNet alert intelligence , that you have an on going transaction with the Office of The Senate House, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Committee On Foreign Payment  in Nigeria, with regards to the Inheritance and you as the Beneficiary of  1.5 Million Dollars (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) .
 
So the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Washington DC, in conjunction with the Metropolitan Police, Africa Yard, Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that you have to complete the transaction as it is legit and you have the Lawful Right to claim your due 1,500,000.00  Dollars (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). We advise you to go ahead with them as we are monitoring all their services and network.. Be advised that any letter or lottery Notification received from anybody or company should be forwarded to us with immediate effect for investigations
 
The American, British and Africa Government has spent over $50.7 Million Dollars to make sure that scammers are brought before the law. They are still ready to spend more to make sure they are brought before the law.
  
Meanwhile, you are advised to follow the procedure of the  SENATE HOUSE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA , They have their own legal procedure which we have examined and confirmed legal. Follow their instructions while you keep us updated for more details. You are advised to contact the necessary office for more details for the delivery of your parcel containing the ATM card as we are monitoring every move now.
  
Please, be advised and be aware that your INHERITANCE had been insured and the necessary charges would be taken care of by you, as confirmed by the Monitoring  network. For your own good you are advised to confirm any lottery promo you have either involved your self with in the past to enable us trace this scammers. Only this Delivery of your parcel has been confirmed Legal any other are still under investigation, and so many others are scam, most especially from Europe, Africa and Asia.
 
You are to continue with the said Firm.

OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: MR. ROBERT MUELLER @
FBI  Internet Fraud
Watch/Alert

Thanks for your co-operation.



*****

Mr. Mueller,

Thank you for the personal note; it was touching. I will certainly continue with this transaction.

Hey, listen, since we're pen pals now and all, can I ask you a favor? My sister was arrested for stuffing cocaine and gummy worms into her underpants while crossing the border into Mexico. She is Lola T. McGibbles. Can you spring her out for me?

Thanks,
Kitty


*****



Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.

OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: MR. ROBERT MUELLER @
FBI Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail: fbi2243@live.com

Attention: Kitty

Your email was received and well noted and will also advice that you do what they ask you to do for you to secure your atm card. We are aware of the delivery charges you will be asked to pay, pay the charges as it is going to the courier company as delivery charges of your parcel.

In regards to your request f me helping you with your sisters case, I will say at the moment there is little I can do for you because I am on an international case which will take to Africa in two days time so i might not actually be around to do much about your sister but I can still help if you send the details of the case to me via email today or tomorrow so that I can quickly runthrough it. Or you can chat with me on my yahoo Id so we can talk about this latter tomorrow as I will not be on phone for now till after my assignment. Think about it and send the the case details so that i can see what I can do for you.

Make sure you do everything possible so that your atm card can be release.

OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: MR. ROBERT MUELLER @
FBI Internet Fraud Watch/Alert

Thanks for your co-operation.



*****

Wassup homey G,

I’m so excited about getting this money! I don’t know where it came from, but it really doesn’t matter. The ATM card will be secured as soon as possible.

Ok, about my sister. Lola started doing GWS, gummy worm smuggling. Are there gummy worms where you are traveling in Africa? They are awful little creatures. Always moving and jiggling, in unexpected vibrant colors and flavors. They have recently been outlawed in Mexico and are in demand; gummy worms produce a “high” when snorted, cause people to have uncontrollable spurts of energy and sometimes weight gain. If you have too many you end up passed out on a couch somewhere and they’re highly addictive.

She was caught trying to smuggle gummy worms and cocaine into Mexico in her underpants. If you have gummy worms there in Africa you will understand how bad this is. Please, I really need your help. I can’t find her. Her name is LOLA T. MCGIBBLES. If you can tell me something about her, so that I know she is well, I will feel I can trust you and can proceed with the transaction.

Kitty


(**After I sent this letter 10 days wen by with no word and I believed my correspondence with Mr. Mueller to be over. However, to my delight the Central Bank of Nigeria contacted me to deliver instructions on the delivery of my ATM card.**)

*****

WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS DEPARTMENT





CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
14th Floor 51/55 Broad Street ,
P. M.B 12147 Lagos - Nigeria .
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
(ATM CARD APPROVED CODE 822)

Attention: Kitty

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency... Your skepticism is understandable and not without merit. However, we will not be party to a situation like you suggested and quite frankly, I take exception to what you are implying.Your ATM-822 is real and legitimate..

I am the co-ordinator for this category of programmer and it should not be surprising to you with you awareness so far that fraudulent people uses our name to try to scam/fraud innocent people.and reports trip to us day in day out of people defrauded using our name and other fraudulent email with company names and that is why they told you that you should stop further communication with any other person(s) OR office(s) to avoid hitches receiving your ATM-822... the problem we are now facing is that many beneficiary like you find it hard to believe us when they eventually become beneficiary, It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 4278763100030014 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900... The ATM Card Value is $1,500,000.00 USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with all COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery,This is to inform you that, you will be responsible for the Payment of the Delivering of your (ATM CARD) and the above charges cannot be Deducted from the Prize and hence must be provided by you because your an international winner,before your prize is transferred to you.

(**Edit: This email included FedEx, UPS and DHL logos. I have removed the logos to avoid copyright issues, but retained the text of the email. **)

{DHL DELIVERY}

Mailing $150.00
Insurance $150.00
Doc Proccessing fee $250.75
TOTAL $ 550.75

{UPS DELIVERY}

Mailing $100.00
Insurance $150.00
Doc Proccessing fee $200.75
TOTAL $450.75

{FedEX DELIVERY}

Mailing $200.00
Insurance $130.00
Doc Proccessing fee $100.75
TOTAL $430.75

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM-822 ADDRESS BELOW

RECEIVERS NAME:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

COUNTRY

DELIVERY OPTION:

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, Delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.You are advice to Indicate the mode that suit you in delivering your ATM CARD. and get back to us Immediately.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.
Mr. Oga Bisila
Phone number :+2348051718040
DIRECTOR ON FOREIGN COMMITTEE PAYMENT.
Copyright -2009 CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
============================================================================
CONFIDENTIAL FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited.

*****

Meow,

Well, I suppose I'll take the DHL delivery, since it is the most expensive. It must be an extremely heavy ATM to be so costly, I'm guessing that is because of the money.

Mr. Oga, I grow increasingly skeptical of this. I want to trust you, but I need some proof that this is real. Can you please send me a postcard from Nigeria first? Maybe a picture of the beach, the desert or the snow--it doesn't matter, as long as you write me a little something, then I will feel safe to purchase the ATM card.

If you agree, I will send you my address.

Thank you,
Ms. Kitty


(Encouraged by my contact with the Central Bank of Nigeria I sent a follow-up letter to Mr. Mueller to check on Lola's case.)

Mr. Mueller,

I wanted to let you know that I should soon be completing the ATM transaction. Are you still watching? I would like to know that everything is still safe before I proceed.

Have you found any information on my sister? Anything at all would give me hope.

Thank you so much,
Ms. Kitty


*****

WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS DEPARTMENT





CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
14th Floor 51/55 Broad Street ,
P. M.B 12147 Lagos - Nigeria .
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
(ATM CARD APPROVED CODE 822)

Attention: Kitty

My Friend i believe I have told you all you need to know and i wount kill myself about this i am only doing my job.
This money is for your own betterment. You are dealing with a very reputable office and I can't pretend to be unaware of the happenings on net which is what i believe is make you skeptical but be rest assured that this different as we can not involve ourself in anything that with bring about national dishonour.

If you really know what $1.5 million dollars can do forr you then you wount be waisting time in acting according to my instructions. I don't know if you just want to let go this money because I believe I have tried my possible best to reassure that this office is too big to do sahdy deals or what so ever.

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, Delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.You are advice to Indicate the mode that suit you in delivering your ATM CARD. and get back to us Immediately.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.
Mr. Oga Bisila
Phone number :+2348051718040
DIRECTOR ON FOREIGN COMMITTEE PAYMENT.
Copyright -2009 CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
============================================================================
CONFIDENTIAL FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited.

*****

Mr. Oga,

Pardon my skepticism, and certainly don't kill yourself over your respectable job, but I would still feel better if you sent me a postcard. Will you please consider it? It will not take much time at all to establish this trust between us.

Thank you,
Ms. Kitty

0 comments: